Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lifestyles.

Billy Blanks' Tae Bo Cardio is the start to our new healthy living lifestyle. We starting to eat better and count our calories. I've been getting used to sleeping in a little bit, so it was REALLY hard to wake up and get pumped for TAE BO. We did it though. Eric was a trooper (he's just a little bit more out of shape than I am ;) ) Then I made a nice breakfast and he was off to work. For those of you who don't know.. he walks around selling pest control door to door alllll day. Someone is going to be SORE today. You've gotta start somewhere though right? I've been meaning to get back into a routine for a while now. Eric wants to lose some weight, so I signed up to be his fitness coach =) I thought it would be a good thing for the both of us. I just have to hide my pain, so he doesn't see how much it really hurts me too haha. I look over at him and smile and when I turn back I cringe. I'm sooo out of shape. I really do like doing these videos though. I'm not the type of person that can come up with a work out. I end up just watching the clock to see how long it has been since I started. I can't help but laugh at some of the things they do in the videos though. Billy, do you really have to rub baby oil all over you so you look sweaty from the start??

No comments:

Post a Comment